Venice Must-Sees: St Mark's Basilica & Doge's Palace Fast Track TourTake advantage of the skip-the-line service on this 2-hour tour that gives you the exclusive opportunity to go back in time and discover two of (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Torre dell'Orologio, Piazza San Marco, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
clocktower from outside (meeting point)
Pass By: St. Mark's Square, Piazza San Marco, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
You will cross St. Mark's Square to get to the Doge's Palace and then to St. Mark's Basilica, both overlooking the square.
Stop At: Doge's Palace, Piazza San Marco, 1, 30124 Venice Italy
Visit a real jewel of Venetian Gothic architecture, which acted as the centre of the political power of Venice Republic.
Discover its precious rooms decorated with the masterpieces of many famous artists.
Admire the Giants' Staircase and the Golden Staircase, the Institutional Rooms and the Doge's Apartment.
Cross the world-known Bridge of Sighs and walk to the Prisons where Giacomo Casanova was also locked up.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bridge of Sighs, Piazza San Marco, 1, 30122 Venezia VE, Italy
Cross the famous bridge which connects the Doge’s Palace to the New Prisons, where Giacomo Casanova was also locked up.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Saint Mark's Basilica, Piazza San Marco, 328, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Visit the sumptuous cathedral of Venice and its beautiful golden mosaics and marble inlay flooring.
Admire treasures of great value, collected by the Venetians in various parts of the world, including the Golden Pall, a true masterpiece of the goldsmith's art.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: St Mark's Campanile, Piazza San Marco, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Belltower from outside
- Skip the line
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- All entrance fees included
- Guided tour
- Skip-the-line access to St. Mark’s Basilica
- Entry/Admission - Doge's Palace
- Entry/Admission - Bridge of Sighs
- Entry/Admission - Saint Mark's Basilica
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's NOT inside
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the tour departure time
- At the tour departure point you will meet a representative who will check your vouchers and give you information to do the tour
- During the winter period (from November 1st to March 31st) the tour is bilingual, so explanations are provided in two languages if the audience provenience is mixed.
- No credit or refunds will be given in the case of a no show (if you don't show up at the meeting point at the time indicated on your voucher)
- This is a collective tour, which means there might be other participants going on the tour with you.
- In cases of religious ceremonies, exceptionally high tides or other special occasions, access to St. Mark's Basilica may not be permitted
- To visit St. Mark's Basilica it is necessary to dress appropriately (no shorts or vest or tops) and backpacks are not allowed for safety reasons.
- Please note that, due to the particular morphological structure of Venice and the logistic problems resulting from it, we cannot guarantee that the whole tour is accessible to people with limited mobility: This means that people with walking difficulties and wheelchair users could not be able to access some parts of the itinerary
- Languages available:
- April 1st to October 31st: English, Spanish, French, German: from Monday to Saturday Italian: Saturday. November 1st to March 31st: Bilingual tour
- (explanations are provided in two languages if the audience provenience is mixed) English: Monday to Saturday Spanish: Wednesday, Saturday French: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday German: Monday, Friday
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
Reviews & ratings Venice Must-Sees: St Mark's Basilica & Doge's Palace Fast Track Tour
"The guide was very knowledgeable in regards to the Doge's Palace, the Bridge of Sighs, and St. Mark's. Had a great time. "
"FANTASTIC! This tour is a must to gain a grand understanding of the development of Venice, from the early days of evading the barbarians to present day. The guide (...) "
"Definitely worth it for being able to skip both lines. I loved this tour and seeing these places was just amazing. Our tour leader was very knowledgeable and her (...) "
"Very personal and informative tour. We learned why the Bridge of Sighs has its name. And something else I didn't expect from a history tour, was to begin to (...) "
"Fun tour on a rainy day. Please wear comfortable walking shoes and be ready to walk up and down stairs! "
"This tour was amazing!! Our guide was so knowledgable and enthusiastic about relaying the information. We would definitely book with this tour (...) "
"Great experience in a short period of time. I'm sorry I don't remember our tour guide's name as this was early in lour trip. She was great and very funny. I would (...) "
"The tour guide was very enthusiastic and knowledge. They have some places to sit so you don’t have to stand the whole time. Definitely best to have skip the (...) "
"Very good tour. Skip the Line is the only way to go. "
"Great tour and lovely tour guide but the viator representative was quite rude. When we asked where to wait we were ignored. "