Brodie's Historical and Entertaining Lagos Walking TourI've been living in Lagos for 12 years and during this time I've learnt a great deal about the history of Portugal and the port town of Lagos. (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lagos, Lagos, Faro District, Algarve
I'll be taking visitors for a two hour walk trough the Lagos old town. Visiting statues, churches, beaches whilst giving a run down on the historical influence of this town along with plenty of local tips on restaurants and bars. To finish the tour we'll sample some Portuguese delicacies.
Duration: 2 hours
- Snacks - To finish the tour we'll try some Portuguese delicacies/sweets.
What's NOT inside
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers