BOMBING OF BATH - walking tour of the BAEDEKER RAIDS (1942)This tour is unusual describing specific events that took place in April 1942. The attack of Bath is not generally publicized and many current (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Royal Crescent, Bath BA1 1EE England
A walking tour of the bombed sites of Bath during the war. Explaining the background to this attack, the various direct hit locations and how it looks now
How & why this happened of these short 3 days, changed Bath forever.
What's NOT inside
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate