Exceptional Bath tour guide making your visit splendidly memorable.A wonderful knowledge of Bath. I've worked for the Ministry of Defence (Navy) Yellow Pages advertising, Brewery & Gambling industries in Sales. (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Roman Baths, Abbey Church Yard, Bath BA1 1LZ England
The Bath Abbey, Roman Baths & Pump Rooms explained, We pass Sally Lunn's Bath's oldest house & tea shop. The Pulteney Bridge and Guildhall Market. We explore the old medieval alleys of Bath leading to the old city wall
From here we can explore Georgian Bath properly with Queen Square, The Circus with Assembly Rooms before taking in John Wood's masterpiece The Royal Crescent.
A stroll downhill passing The Jane Austen Centre & Bath Thermae will return us to The Roman Baths
Duration: 2 hours
I strive to make people's visit to Bath exceptional. Endeavouring to show them places & tell them about events they otherwise would never have seen.
- Entrance to museums & attractions will extend the time the tour duration. Ask for details
What's NOT inside
- Entry/Admission - The Roman Baths
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Traveler pickup is offered
As per customers requirements, depending on walking or driving. Hotel or City centre location to be agreed