Guided Walking tour in SalzburgThis is a walking tour through Salzburg starting in Mirabell. We will visit the gardens all the way to the Makart square, where is Mozart's (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
Starting at Busterminal, Hotel or Train station. ou can start any time of the day. Walking Tour through the Mirabell Gardens, The Makart Square with Mozart's Residence, The Birthplace of Christian Doppler and Herbert von Karajan, Crossing the Maquart bridge with fantastic view of both sides of the Old Town, the main shopping street Getreidegasse, Mozart's Birthplace, the University square with University Church, The Festival houses, Saint Peters Monastery, The Capital Square with Bishops residence, The Dome (cathedral), The Residence Square and the Old Market Square called Alter Markt. You can purchase the Salzburg Card to visit the interiors such as Mozart's Birthplace or his Residence, The Residence musuem, the fortress Hohensalzburg and other atractivities.
- Walking with an licensed Austriaguide.
What's NOT inside
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate