The Jane Austen CentreEnjoy a 10% discount versus walking up on the day, as well as a 10% discount at the gift shop and tea rooms.
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
Visit: The Jane Austen Centre, 40 Gay Street, Bath BA1 2NT England
Let our wonderful guides bring the Jane Austen Experience to life. Find out more about Bath's most famous resident, try on Regency costumes, write with a quill and ink, play Regency games and see the famous forensically created 'Jane Austen Waxwork'.
- Entry/Admission - The Jane Austen Centre
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's NOT inside
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate