Hop-on Hop-off Tour by Bus, Hamburg CitytoursDiscover with us the most beautiful city in the world and its most important sights - in our exclusive modern double-decker buses on the Hop On / (...)
503 Service UnavailableNo server is available to handle this request.
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Port of Hamburg, Hamburg Germany
It's Germany's largest port and is named the country's "Gateway to the World" (Tor zur Welt).
Pass By: Town Hall, Rathausmarkt, 20095 Hamburg Germany
Hamburg Town Hall was built from 1886 to 1897 and with its impressive architecture dominates the centre of the city. The magnificent sandstone building houses the city's senate and parliament.
Possibility to include boat trip. See the price list options
Discover one of the largest ports in the world. A harbor tour you have to do in Hamburg. From the water you can enjoy a unique view of thousands of containers, shipyards and docks.
- Sightseeing bus tour
- Live commentary on board.
- On select buses, bilingual live narration (German/English) is available.
- Local guide
- Professional guide
What's NOT inside
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
2: HBF/Kirchenallee, 20099 Hamburg, Germany
Hop-on hop-off tour with stops near cruise port