Hot Air Balloon Flight from BathTake to the skies for a Champagne Balloon Flight from Royal Victoria Park in Bath. Enjoy fabulous scenery as you float effortlessly over the (...)
503 Service UnavailableNo server is available to handle this request.
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
Come ballooning over Bath and see the city from above!
The flight will last about an hour but you will be with us for 3-4 hours and includes Champagne and a flight certificate.
On arrival at Royal Victoria Park, you will be greeted by the pilot and crew and you can be involved on setting up the balloon or just watch. After a briefing from your pilot, you will take to the air and you will drift over villages and countryside.
On landing the crew will have followed us with vehicles and trailers and they will meet us and pack the balloon away - most people like to be involved in this as well! You will then be served chilled Champagne, beers & soft drinks before returning you to the launch site. Don’t forget to bring your camera!
You will fly at dusk or dawn when the winds are usually at their calmest. For a morning flight you meet at 6-6.30am am and in the evening, usually 2-3 hours before sunset.
It's recommended that you dress for a walk for the time of year. You may also choose to bring a hat to protect your head from the heat of the burners! Please note ballooning is weather dependent.
If you’ve ever fancied seeing Bath from a different angle, then a hot air balloon ride offers a fantastic opportunity to view the city from above. Bailey Balloons offers magical flight experiences taking off from Royal Victoria Park, next to the impressive Royal Crescent – a must see from the air. Enjoy drifting over the beautiful Somerset countryside, and views of many of Bath’s famous attractions such as Pulteney Bridge, Bath Abbey and The Circus.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Free drinks included
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Seasonal Offer
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Scenic air tour
- Glass of Champagne
- Flight Certificate
What's NOT inside
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Non-exchangeable, non-refundable.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All passengers weights MUST be advised at the time of booking, there is a surcharge payable for people over 18 stone (114kg)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Please dress appropriately for a country walk for the time of year.
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. Flights are sold in the form of a voucher which is valid for 12 months. You must inform us in advance if you are only available for one flight date so we can agree a refundable option (admin fees apply)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund