Rogue Foodie Experience in LisbonWe're a team of foodie insiders, who know what foodies are looking for. Our guided tasting tours take you on a culinary adventure through a (...)
Book your activity now
#1 distributor of train tickets and rail passesWe’ve been by the side of more happy travelers every year as rail’s popularity continues to grow.
The simplicity of one-stop-shoppingThe most complete European train travel offerings including train tickets, rail passes and activities.
European expertsWe’ve made train travel easy and accessible throughout Europe for over 75 years.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lisbon Baixa, Lisbon Portugal
We will tour some of the most iconic districts of old Lisbon, trying out food & drink on the way to our final destination which is a fantastic "tasca" where we will have our main food & drink tasting!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bairro Alto, Lisbon 1200-109 Portugal
The sleepy but trendy district of Bairro Alto transforms into a lively bohemian paradise by night, and is one of the best places to eat and drink in Lisbon. Thanks to its central location and proximity to the city’s principal sights, Bairro Alto has a higher number of restaurants (in one of which we will eat) than any other district in Lisbon. From contemporary, authentic and traditional Portuguese food, to fusion cooking and rare local specialities.
Duration: 3 hours
know what foodies are looking for. Our guided tasting tours take you on a culinary adventure through a selection of Lisbon's most famous neighborhoods combining delicious food and drink tastings with historical, architectural and cultural insights. You’ll finish our tours feeling like a local – with an insider view into the local life, a satisfied stomach, and the confidence to continue exploring the neighborhoods. Our recommendation is to book your tour for the beginning of your trip so you’ll be in the know for the remainder of your holiday.
We guarantee that you will have a good introduction to the old town of Lisbon and at least:
• 2 typical Portuguese drinks (alcoholic)
• 8 typical Portuguese "petiscos" (tapas) tasting
• Unlimited fun
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's NOT inside
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Refundable up to 4 business days prior to the travel date minus a 7% administrative fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate