Could leaving Switzerland ever be as easy as getting there?
With all the natural splendor, warmth of the people, and breathtaking village scenes right out of your dreams, leaving Switzerland isn’t easy. Though Rail Europe has made it a little less painful.
The Swiss Transfer Ticket provides round-trip travel from any Swiss airport or border town to a single Swiss destination for less money than point-to-point tickets. It’s often used for travelers staying in one location that just need a simple way in and out, and often at the winter holidays.
It’s not only a cost effective way to come and go, but convenient- taking the stress out of the who-what-when and where of traveling. Not to mention the eliminated burden of airport runs. You could always count on Rail Europe to know what it takes to make a vacation start before you arrive. But who knew they could also make leaving it as bearable as possible?
Here's what you get:
- Two transfers by rail between any Swiss airport or border town and any single destination in Switzerland.
- Each transfer must be completed in one day.
- 1 month to complete entire (inbound and outbound) journey
Conditions of Use
- Residents of Switzerland & Liechtenstein are not eligible to purchase or use this rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated within 6 months of purchase date at the station by a railway official.
- The railway official will write the passport number on your rail pass.
- When a saver pass is purchased all travelers in the party must be present when validating the rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated prior to boarding the first train or before using a passholder bonus.
- The date of travel must be entered into the corresponding box on the rail pass by the traveler before boarding the first train of the day or when utilizing a passholder bonus.
- Travelers must either carry a passport or U.S. Military I.D. in order to travel with this rail pass.
- Rail passes are 85% refundable up to 1 year after the purchase date if the rail pass has not been validated or used.
- Rail passes are non refundable if lost or stolen except as covered by Rail Protection Plan™.
- Reservations and supplements are not included in the rail pass and are at an additional cost.
- Reservations are required on all scenic and high-speed trains. Reservations are not recommended/necessary on all other trains in Switzerland.
- Prices are subject to change.