The last thing you should waste in Switzerland is time
Traveling in Switzerland is an even more beautiful deal. Book the First Class 8 Days Swiss Pass Summer Promotion now through July 30, 2013, and get a free one-way Fast Baggage voucher as well as Swisscom’s 8 days WiFi Pocket Connect.
It sounds simple, doesn’t it? And with the Swiss Pass from Rail Europe, it is. No matter where you go in Switzerland, never wait in line at ticket counters or fumble for money when you have one pass that provides unlimited travel on the Swiss Travel System including trains, buses and boats. Use them all to journey between the Alps, St. Moritz, or any part of Switzerland without worrying about transfers, conversion rates, or practicality.
And all that stress-free travel provides the opportunity to take advantage of the more than 470 museums the Swiss Pass will get you into for free. There’s no smarter way to see more of Switzerland than with a Swiss Pass from Rail Europe. It helps make every minute of your trip quality time. And in a country of legendary watchmakers, isn’t that the least you should expect?
Here's what you get:
This rail pass gives you unlimited travel on the Swiss Travel system.
Choice of Consecutive and Flexi Passes give you unlimited travel on the Swiss Travel system.
The consecutive pass is available for 4, 8, 15, 22 days or 1 month of consecutive travel. Example: You may choose to travel from Monday to Thursday, which would count as 4 days of travel.
Flexipass is available for 3, 4, 5 or 6 days of consecutive or non-consecutive travel within a 1 month period. Example: You may choose to travel on Monday and then again on Thursday this would count as 2 days of travel.
Includes a Swiss Museum Pass with free access to over 470 museums.
Includes travel on the public transportation system in 75 cities.
- Children that are traveling with a parent and are under the age 16 travel free with a Swiss Family Card. A Swiss Family Card needs to be added to your cart when purchasing a Swiss Pass.
Conditions of Use
- Residents of Switzerland & Liechtenstein are not eligible to purchase or use this rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated within 6 months of purchase date at the station by a railway official.
- The railway official will write the passport number on your rail pass.
- When a saver pass is purchased all travelers in the party must be present when validating the rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated prior to boarding the first train or before using a passholder bonus.
- The date of travel must be entered into the corresponding box on the rail pass by the traveler before boarding the first train of the day or when utilizing a passholder bonus.
- Travelers must either carry a passport or U.S. Military I.D. in order to travel with this rail pass.
- Rail passes are 85% refundable up to 1 year after the purchase date if the rail pass has not been validated or used.
- Rail passes are non refundable if lost or stolen except as covered by Rail Protection Plan™.
- Reservations and supplements are not included in the rail pass and are at an additional cost.
- Reservations are required on all scenic and high-speed trains. Reservations are not recommended/necessary on all other trains in Switzerland.
- Prices are subject to change.