Folk music. Folk Art. And lets not forget the folks.
Eastern Europeans are known for many things. A love of music, folk art and skilled craftsmanship top the list. But what’s a trip without getting an authentic view of the locals? That’s the beauty of train travel. You’re not isolated from real life or only surrounded by other visitors looking for more genuine experiences themselves.
With the European East Pass from Rail Europe, you’ll get unlimited train travel that lets you see more of Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Austria and Hungary. You’ll not just see but experience life in these scenic and unique regions, never to confuse them again. You can visit the birthplace of Mozart in Salzburg, and the land of paprika in - where else- Hungary. There’s monument-filled Poland, history-filled Czech Republic, and cave-filled Slovakia. Travel with a European East Pass from Rail Europe. What better way to find yourself, well, fulfilled.
Here's what you get:
- Unlimited travel on the national rail networks of Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Austria and Hungary.
- Offers 5 days travel within a 1 month period, consecutively or not.
- Valid on all direct trains through Germany between Kufstein and Salzburg if passenger does not change or leave the train.
Conditions of Use
- Residents of Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Austria and Hungary are not eligible to purchase and use this rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated within 6 months of purchase date at the train station by a railway official.
- The railway official will write the passport number on your rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated prior to boarding the first train or before using a passholder bonus.
- The date of travel must be entered into the corresponding box on the rail pass by the traveler before boarding the first train of the day or when utilizing a passholder bonus.
- Travelers must either carry a passport or U.S. Military I.D. in order to travel with this rail pass.
- Rail passes are 85% refundable up to 1 year after the purchase date if the rail pass has not been validated or used.
- Rail passes are non refundable if lost or stolen except as covered by Rail Protection Plan™.
- Reservations and supplements are not included in the rail pass and are at an additional cost.
- Prices are subject to change.