A beautifully designed, easy to assemble Swedish vacation. Perfect
With a Eurail Sweden Pass from Rail Europe, you’ll see more of Sweden. Which is great considering how much there is to see in a country that is half timberlands and home to over 100,000 stunning lakes. Where, for a few days each summer the sun never sets. And where for a few days every winter, the sun never rises.
The Northern Lights create a heavenly spectacle. Peace and serenity pours from the culture of Sweden as well as the natural beauty. Visit Stockholm, home of the Nobel Prize and then travel to the art and design hub of Malmo, or a little south to the Glass Kingdom where the world’s finest glassmakers reign.
You can even use the Sweden Pass to travel to and from Copenhagen airport, or to go from Goeteborg and Stockholm to Oslo. So why be a piece of furniture? Have your Swedish dream vacation. It’s already half together.
Here's what you get:
- This pass gives you unlimited travel on the national rail network of Sweden.
- Choice of 3, 4, 5, 6 or 8-day days within 1 month, consecutively or not.
- Includes travel to/from Copenhagen and Copenhagen Airport (Denmark) and from Goeteborg and Stockholm to Oslo (Norway).
Conditions of Use
- Residents of Europe, the Russian Federation or Turkey are not eligible to purchase or use this rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated within 6 months of purchase date at the train station by a railway official.
- The railway official will write the passport number on your rail pass.
- When a saver pass is purchased all travelers in the party must be present when validating the rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated prior to boarding the first train or before using a passholder bonus.
- The date of travel must be entered into the corresponding box on the rail pass by the traveler before boarding the first train of the day or when utilizing a passholder bonus.
- Travelers must either carry a passport or U.S. Military I.D. in order to travel with this rail pass.
- Rail passes are 85% refundable up to 1 year after the purchase date if the rail pass has not been validated or used.
- Rail passes are non refundable if lost or stolen except as covered by Rail Protection Plan™.
- Reservations and supplements are not included in the rail pass and are at an additional cost.
- Prices are subject to change.