Flamenco dancing. Bullfighting. And your chance to dash around Spain
With everything there is to see in Spain, there’s never been a better way to see it. The Eurail Spain pass from Rail Europe provides unlimited train travel throughout Europe’s third largest country. From the world-renowned Mediterranean beaches of Costa Del Sol to the lively nightlife of historic Seville. From the Picasso Museum in Barcelona to the Monastery of Montserrat.
Not to mention the wonders awaiting you in the Spanish capital of Old Madrid. Yet it only seems fitting that in a country famous for its indulgent siestas, finding your way around should be just as stress-free. Train travel allows you to make your own itinerary, and with the help of Rail Europe planners, perfect it.
See the real Spain, while ensuring that you effortlessly get around without the burdens of inexperience, traffic or uncertainty. Of course, if you’d like some uncertainty, there’s always the bullring.
Here's what you get:
- This pass gives you unlimited travel on the national rail network of Spain.
- Choice of 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 or 10 days within a 2 month period.
- Travel days may be used consecutively or non-consecutively.
Conditions of Use
- Residents of Europe, the Russian Federation or Turkey are not eligible to purchase or use this rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated within 6 months of purchase date at the train station by a railway official.
- The railway official will write the passport number on your rail pass.
- When a saver pass is purchased all travelers in the party must be present when validating the rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated prior to boarding the first train or before using a passholder bonus.
- The date of travel must be entered into the corresponding box on the rail pass by the traveler before boarding the first train of the day or when utilizing a passholder bonus.
- Travelers must either carry a passport or U.S. Military I.D. in order to travel with this rail pass.
- Rail passes are 85% refundable up to 1 year after the purchase date if the rail pass has not been validated or used.
- Rail passes are non refundable if lost or stolen except as covered by Rail Protection Plan™.
- Reservations and supplements are not included in the rail pass and are at an additional cost.
- Prices are subject to change.