It’s part alpine, part Mediterranean, and all worth seeing
Slovenia is often called “Europe in miniature” thanks to a geographical diversity that includes abundant beaches, snow-capped mountains, sunflower meadows and vineyards. While bordering on Italy, Austria, Hungary, and Croatia also make it a cultural crossroads.
No matter what you want to see, there’s no better way to see more of Slovenia than traveling by train with a Eurail Slovenia Pass from Rail Europe. Explore the city of Ljubljana, the artistic and physical center of the country. Or visit Bled castle, Slovenia’s oldest, within the gaze of the Julian Alps. Or encounter its more recent history becoming the first Yugoslav republic to hold free elections, dispensing with 45 years of communist rule.
And while we’re talking about liberty, it’s worth mentioning that this rail pass gives you the independence to travel anywhere it goes at will. Freedom of movement. Once again, that’s what Rail Europe is all about.
Here's what you get:
- This pass gives you unlimited travel on the national rail network of Slovenia.
- Choice of 3, 4, 6 or 8 days within a 1 month period.
- Travel days may be used consecutively or non-consecutively.
Conditions of Use
- Residents of Europe, the Russian Federation or Turkey are not eligible to purchase or use this rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated within 6 months of purchase date at the train station by a railway official.
- The railway official will write the passport number on your rail pass.
- When a saver pass is purchased all travelers in the party must be present when validating the rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated prior to boarding the first train or before using a passholder bonus.
- The date of travel must be entered into the corresponding box on the rail pass by the traveler before boarding the first train of the day or when utilizing a passholder bonus.
- Travelers must either carry a passport or U.S. Military I.D. in order to travel with this rail pass.
- Rail passes are 85% refundable up to 1 year after the purchase date if the rail pass has not been validated or used.
- Rail passes are non refundable if lost or stolen except as covered by Rail Protection Plan™.
- Reservations and supplements are not included in the rail pass and are at an additional cost.
- Prices are subject to change.