Visit the old country with a new freedom.
The Eurail Slovakia Pass is a great way to explore the real Europe. It gives you unlimited access to travel freely anywhere on the national rail network of the Slovak Republic. Use your freedom and sense of adventure to discover this centrally located country with one of the highest number of caves in Europe, abundant natural beauty and historic towns. You’ll also find more than 7,000 miles of well-kept hiking trails, as well as natural hot springs to soothe those hiked-out muscles. And touring by train is a great way to get to know the folk that make these folksier parts so authentic and charming. The Slovakia Pass is available in 1st and 2nd class, and can be used for any 3, 4, 6 or 8 days within a one month period. So whether you’re interested in the outdoor paradise that surrounds you, or the abundant spas that restore you, get a Slovakia Pass. You’ll find it goes with- and to- whatever you’re into.
Here's what you get:
- Unlimited train travel on the national rail network of Slovak Republic.
- Choice of 3, 4, 6 or 8 days within a 1 month period.
- Travel days may be used consecutively or non-consecutively.
Conditions of Use
- Residents of Europe, the Russian Federation or Turkey are not eligible to purchase or use this rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated within 6 months of purchase date at the train station by a railway official.
- The railway official will write the passport number on your rail pass.
- When a saver pass is purchased all travelers in the party must be present when validating the rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated prior to boarding the first train or before using a passholder bonus.
- The date of travel must be entered into the corresponding box on the rail pass by the traveler before boarding the first train of the day or when utilizing a passholder bonus.
- Travelers must either carry a passport or U.S. Military I.D. in order to travel with this rail pass.
- Rail passes are 85% refundable up to 1 year after the purchase date if the rail pass has not been validated or used.
- Rail passes are non refundable if lost or stolen except as covered by Rail Protection Plan™.
- Reservations and supplements are not included in the rail pass and are at an additional cost.
- Prices are subject to change.