Don’t leave Europe without stopping in to see the neighbors
Wherever you go, the Eurail Select Pass from Rail Europe will make the most of your trip. Not only providing effortless access to the places you want to visit around your base country, but ease of travel to up to 4 of its neighbors.
Imagine journeying between scenic Germany, Switzerland and Italy as easily as you travel between suburbs. And while it may be as simple, that’s where the similarity ends. Because a less often recognized benefit of train travel is that it travels from city center to city center, where all the action is. Not miles away at an airport or lost in warp speed on the Autobahn.
Let your trip benefit from Rail Europe, the European rail experts that know everything about Eurail, Britrail and Eurostar. After all, great trips always start with making a connection. And this is no exception.
Please note: As of January 1, 2013, France is no longer included in the Eurail Select Pass.
International rail service into and out of Greece has been suspended until further notice.
Looking for a rail pass solution that includes France for your travel plans? Use our Passfinder wizard and we’ll provide you multiple rail pass options for travel that includes France.
Here's what you get:
- This pass gives you unlimited travel on the national rail networks of 3, 4 or 5 bordering countries connected by train or ship.
- Choice of countries include: Austria, Benelux (includes Belgium, Luxembourg, the Netherlands), Bulgaria, Croatia/Slovenia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland (includes Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland), Italy, Montenegro/Serbia, Norway, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Turkey.
- Choice of 5, 6, 8, 10 or 15 days within 2 months, consecutively or not.
Conditions of Use
- Residents of Europe, the Russian Federation or Turkey are not eligible to purchase or use this rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated within 6 months of purchase date at the train station by a railway official.
- The railway official will write the passport number on your rail pass.
- When a saver pass is purchased all travelers in the party must be present when validating the rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated prior to boarding the first train or before using a passholder bonus.
- The date of travel must be entered into the corresponding box on the rail pass by the traveler before boarding the first train of the day or when utilizing a passholder bonus.
- Travelers must either carry a passport or U.S. Military I.D. in order to travel with this rail pass.
- Rail passes are 85% refundable up to 1 year after the purchase date if the rail pass has not been validated or used.
- Rail passes are non refundable if lost or stolen except as covered by Rail Protection Plan™.
- Reservations and supplements are not included in the rail pass and are at an additional cost.
- Prices are subject to change.