20% Off Eurail Select Pass for 3, 4 or 5 Countries
Book by December 31, 2013 and save with our Eurail Select Pass Off Peak Promotion. Get 20% off the Eurail Select Pass for travel between November 1, 2013 and March 31, 2014 in 3, 4 or 5 bordering countries of your choice: Austria, Benelux (includes Belgium, Luxembourg, the Netherlands), Bulgaria, Croatia/Slovenia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland (includes Republic and Northern Ireland), Italy, Montenegro/Serbia, Norway, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Turkey.
Travel effortlessly to the places you want to visit at a 20% discount, and get all of the perks a rail pass has to offer. Select 3, 4 or 5 bordering countries and travel with the flexibility to choose your travel days over a 2-month period. Just complete your travel by March 31, 2014 to enjoy this offer.
Please note: International rail service into and out of Greece has been suspended until further notice.
Offer is subject to change or extension without notice. No other discounts or promotions (other than qualified free shipping) can be combined. Valid for bookings of Eurail Select Pass 3, 4 or 5 Country Off Peak Promotion made between November 1, 2013 and on or before 12:00 pm ET on December 31, 2013. Valid for travel from November 1, 2013 to March 31, 2014. All travel must be completed by 11:59 pm local time on March 31, 2014.
Here's what you get:
Choice of 6, 8 or 10 days within 2 months
This pass gives you unlimited travel on the national rail networks of 3, 4 or 5 bordering countries connected by train or ship.
Choice of countries include: Austria, Benelux (includes Belgium, Luxembourg, the Netherlands), Bulgaria, Croatia/Slovenia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland (includes Republic and Northern Ireland), Italy, Montenegro/Serbia, Norway, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Turkey.
Conditions of Use
- Residents of Europe, the Russian Federation or Turkey are not eligible to purchase or use this rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated within 6 months of purchase date at the train station by a railway official.
- The railway official will write the passport number on your rail pass.
- When a saver pass is purchased all travelers in the party must be present when validating the rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated prior to boarding the first train or before using a passholder bonus.
- The date of travel must be entered into the corresponding box on the rail pass by the traveler before boarding the first train of the day or when utilizing a passholder bonus.
- Travelers must either carry a passport or U.S. Military I.D. in order to travel with this rail pass.
- Rail passes are 85% refundable up to 1 year after the purchase date if the rail pass has not been validated or used.
- Rail passes are non refundable if lost or stolen except as covered by Rail Protection Plan™.
- Reservations and supplements are not included in the rail pass and are at an additional cost.
- Prices are subject to change.