It’s the best of both worlds to tour another
You want to visit some of the larger cultural and historic centers of Europe. You also want to explore the smaller villages and off-the-beaten-track towns.
Wanting the best of both worlds, and once again, Rail Europe has it. With the Eurail Select Pass n’ Drive that combines car rental and train services. It provides a choice of how many days of unlimited train travel you’d like over 3 bordering countries. And all with a 2-day car rental and 2 full months to complete your travel.
Talk about being a free spirit. The Eurail Select Pass n’ Drive. For those who want to see any more of the real Europe or the real Europeans than this pass has to offer, you’ll just have to move there.
Here's what you get:
- Countries include Austria, Benelux, Bulgaria, Croatia/Slovenia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland (includes Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland), Italy, Montenegro/ Serbia, Norway, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Turkey.
- The 3 country pass offers 5, 6, and 8 days of rail travel within 2 months and 2 days of car rental.
- Rental car includes unlimited mileage and local tax (rental cars not available for Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia, Montenegro and Turkey).
- Choice of car categories.
- Automatic cars available only in major locations (not all countries).
- Travel days may be used consecutively or not.
Rail Europe will coordinate your car rental reservations. However for travelers who wish to make their own reservations, the following applies:
- The rental car needs to be confirmed over the phone with the rental agency at least 3 days prior to pick-up.
- Car rental confirmation is subject to availability.
- No car rental reservations can be made at the ticket counter.
Any changes to Hertz car rentals must be made at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled pick-up date. Requested changes less than 24 hours will not be permitted.
Conditions of Use
- Residents of Europe, Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia, or Turkey are not eligible to purchase or use this rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated within 6 months of purchase date at the train station by a railway official.
- The railway official will write the passport number on your rail pass.
- When a saver pass is purchased all travelers in the party must be present when validating the rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated prior to boarding the first train or before using a passholder bonus.
- The date of travel must be entered into the corresponding box on the rail pass by the traveler before boarding the first train of the day or when utilizing a passholder bonus.
- Travelers must either carry a passport or U.S. Military I.D. in order to travel with this rail pass.
- Rail passes are 85% refundable up to 1 year after the purchase date if neither the car and rail vouchers have not been validated or used.
- Rail passes are non refundable if lost or stolen except as covered by Rail Protection Plan™.
- Reservations and supplements are not included in the rail pass and are at an additional cost.
- Prices are subject to change.
View Prices and Discounts