Eurail Select Pass: Customized for where you want to go
The Eurail Select Pass gives you the option to choose extensive rail travel on the national rail networks of 3, 4, or 5 adjoining countries connected by train or ship. You can select neighboring countries from the following list: Austria, Benelux, Bulgaria, Croatia/Slovenia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Montenegro/Serbia, Norway, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Turkey. The Eurail Select Pass gives you other choices as well, like deciding from 5, 6, 8, 10 or 15 days of rail travel within a two-month period, and whether you’d like those travel days to be consecutive or non-consecutive.
(Please note: As of January 1, 2013, France is no longer included in the Eurail Select Pass. For a rail pass solution that includes France, use our Passfinder wizard and we’ll provide you multiple rail pass options).
International rail service into and out of Greece has been suspended until further notice.
Here's what you get:
This pass gives you unlimited travel on the national rail networks of 3, 4 or 5 bordering countries connected by train or ship.
Choice of countries include: Austria, Benelux (includes Belgium, Luxembourg, the Netherlands), Bulgaria, Croatia/Slovenia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland (includes Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland), Italy, Montenegro/Serbia, Norway, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Turkey.
Choice of 5, 6, 8, 10 or 15 days within 2 months, consecutively or not. (The 15-day option is only available with a five-country pass.)
Conditions of Use
- Residents of Europe, the Russian Federation or Turkey are not eligible to purchase or use this rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated within 6 months of purchase date at the train station by a railway official.
- The railway official will write the passport number on your rail pass.
- When a saver pass is purchased all travelers in the party must be present when validating the rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated prior to boarding the first train or before using a passholder bonus.
- The date of travel must be entered into the corresponding box on the rail pass by the traveler before boarding the first train of the day or when utilizing a passholder bonus.
- Travelers must either carry a passport or U.S. Military I.D. in order to travel with this rail pass.
- Rail passes are 85% refundable up to 1 year after the purchase date if the rail pass has not been validated or used.
- Rail passes are non refundable if lost or stolen except as covered by Rail Protection Plan™.
- Reservations and supplements are not included in the rail pass and are at an additional cost.
- Prices are subject to change.