Explore More of Scandinavia
With this Eurail pass from Rail Europe, get extensive train travel in Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark, with the ability to plan your own schedule or have someone from Rail Europe help you. And there’s no pressure of meeting planes or airport hassles, there’s no road signs to interpret.
It’s simply the way it should be, with no downside. And considering you’re visiting some of the most regal Alps on the planet, that seems just right. Go to RailEurope.com to start your trek to Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark on track.
Here's what you get:
- Unlimited travel on the national rail networks of Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden.
- Choice of 4, 5, 6, 8 or 10 days within a 2 month period, consecutively or not.
Conditions of Use
- Residents of Europe, the Russian Federation or Turkey are not eligible to purchase or use this rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated within 6 months of purchase date at the train station by a railway official.
- The railway official will write the passport number on your rail pass.
- When a saver pass is purchased all travelers in the party must be present when validating the rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated prior to boarding the first train or before using a passholder bonus.
- The date of travel must be entered into the corresponding box on the rail pass by the traveler before boarding the first train of the day or when utilizing a passholder bonus.
- Travelers must either carry a passport or U.S. Military I.D. in order to travel with this rail pass.
- Rail passes are 85% refundable up to 1 year after the purchase date if the rail pass has not been validated or used.
- Rail passes are non refundable if lost or stolen except as covered by Rail Protection Plan™.
- Reservations and supplements are not included in the rail pass and are at an additional cost.
- Prices are subject to change.