Would you prefer the Romania for tourists? Or travelers?
What’s the best way to travel around the largest country in Southeast Europe? How about the way the Romanians do? By train. With a Eurail Romania Pass from Rail Europe, you’ll see more of Romania the way it should be seen.
Experiencing the folklore and traditions of the region up close. Whether you use your rail pass to travel to the middle of Romania to visit the Bran castle built in 1212 (better known as Dracula’s home), or off the beaten path past one of Romania’s many exquisite forests or mountain ranges. Or explore Bucharest; whose nickname the “Paris of the East” reveals it as the center of Romanian cultural life.
Even the former royal palace became an art museum. Let Rail Europe’s expertise help you by taking all the fear out of traveling to the unknown. Considering the many legends of Transylvania, that might come in handy.
Here's what you get:
- This pass gives you unlimited travel on the national rail network of Romania.
- Choice of 5 or 10 days within a 2-month period, consecutively or not.
Conditions of Use
- Residents of Europe, the Russian Federation or Turkey are not eligible to purchase or use this rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated within 6 months of purchase date at the train station by a railway official.
- The railway official will write the passport number on your rail pass.
- When a saver pass is purchased all travelers in the party must be present when validating the rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated prior to boarding the first train or before using a passholder bonus.
- The date of travel must be entered into the corresponding box on the rail pass by the traveler before boarding the first train of the day or when utilizing a passholder bonus.
- Travelers must either carry a passport or U.S. Military I.D. in order to travel with this rail pass.
- Rail passes are 85% refundable up to 1 year after the purchase date if the rail pass has not been validated or used.
- Rail passes are non refundable if lost or stolen except as covered by Rail Protection Plan™.
- Reservations and supplements are not included in the rail pass and are at an additional cost.
- Prices are subject to change.