Travel Bonuses for Eurail Portugal-Spain Pass
Please be sure to note that any bonus that is free will use a travel day on your rail pass. Discounted bonuses will not require the use of a travel day, but do require a valid rail pass. And all bonuses are handled locally and are subject to change.
Travel Bonuses in Portugal
- Free access to the CP lounges 2 hours prior to departure or after arrival for 1st class passholders with reservations on the following trains: Alfa Pendular(AP), Sud Expresso or Lusitânia at Lisboa Oriente Station.
- Special fare for travel on Aeroshuttle or Aerobus airport connection to.from the Lisbon Airport of €2,00 with Carristur. Present a valid reservation of travel within 3 days (before or after tour date) on one of the following trains: Alfa Pendular (AP), Intercidades (IC), Sud Expresso or Lusitania.
- 25% discount on tours in Porto, Braga, Coimbra and Lisbon operated by Carristur. Present a valid reservation of travel within 3 days (before or after tour date) on one of the following trains: Alfa Pendular (AP), Intercidades (IC), Sud Expresso or Lusitania.
- Discounted rates on hotels at CP Passenger. To view the rates visit the website and find ‘Special Offers' then select 'Hotel Partnerships‘.
Travel Bonuses in Spain
- 50% reduction on the lines of FGC (Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat de Catalunya). Barcelona - Vallès, Llobregat - Anoia, Ribes de Fresser - Nuria (Rack line) Monistrol de Montserrat - Montserrat (Rack line)
- 50% reduction on the cable lines of Gelida and Montserrat operated by FGC (Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat de Catalunya)
- 50% discount on FEVE train on routes Cartegena – Los Nietos, Santander – Bilbao, Oviedo – Santander, Leon – Bilbao, Oviedo – Ferrol and local lines in Asturias, Galicia, Cantabria, Vizcaya, Leon and Murcia
- Access to Sala club lounge. Travelers who have Preferente 1st class train reservation have free access to the Sala club lounge located in several railway stations.
- 10% discount for Eurail Pass holders on HUSA-Hotels. (Login: Rail Pass password: Eurailinterrail)
- 20% reduction on the official fares on crossings from Barcelona to Civitavecchia/Livorno (Italy) , Barcelona-Porto Torres (Sardinia) and Barcelona-Tangier (Morocco) operated by Grimaldi Ferries. Ferry service varies by season.
- 20% reduction on the seat fares from Barcelona – Palma de Mallorca/Ciutadella/Ibiza/Mahon, Valencia – Palma de Mallorca, Denia – Ibiza/Formentera, and various crossings between the Balearic islands operated by Baleria.
- Free travel from Canfranc - Oloron on buses operated by SNCF Bus.
Museums and Attractions
- 50% discount to Railway Museums
- Madrid Madrid Paseo de las, 61
Bonuses for all of Europe