When else is an entire peninsula your resort?
That’s the true beauty of travel with a Eurail Portugal-Spain Pass from Rail Europe. It takes two countries with great weather and plenty of beaches, world-class museums and natural beauty and links them with unlimited rail travel so you can explore.
In the homelands of Ponce De Leon and Vasco Da Gama, that seems only right. There are the historic centers of Old Madrid and Barcelona, Sintra and Coimbra with their royal palaces, cathedrals and monuments. There’s Madrid’s Prado Museum, which includes many of Europe’s greatest works, including those by El Greco, Velazquez and Goya.
And don’t miss Lisbon’s spectacular Mosteiro dos Jeronimos monastery and its distinctly Portuguese Manueline architecture. Whatever you decide to see, you’ll see more of Spain and Portugal traveling by train with a Eurail Portugal-Spain Pass from Rail Europe. And unlike those earlier explorers, you’ll wind up exactly where you wanted. Perfect.
Here's what you get:
- Unlimited travel on the national rail network of Spain and Portugal.
- Offers 5 days of unlimited travel within a 2 month period.
- Travel days may be used consecutively or non-consecutively.
- Free map with pass.
Conditions of Use
- Residents of Europe, the Russian Federation or Turkey are not eligible to purchase or use this rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated within 6 months of purchase date at the train station by a railway official.
- The railway official will write the passport number on your rail pass.
- When a saver pass is purchased all travelers in the party must be present when validating the rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated prior to boarding the first train or before using a passholder bonus.
- The date of travel must be entered into the corresponding box on the rail pass by the traveler before boarding the first train of the day or when utilizing a passholder bonus.
- Travelers must either carry a passport or U.S. Military I.D. in order to travel with this rail pass.
- Rail passes are 85% refundable up to 1 year after the purchase date if the rail pass has not been validated or used.
- Rail passes are non refundable if lost or stolen except as covered by Rail Protection Plan™.
- Reservations and supplements are not included in the rail pass and are at an additional cost.
- Prices are subject to change.