Leave the past behind with the Poland Pass.
Alive with history and culture, despite a memorably tumultuous past, there’s no better time to travel Poland by train. And let’s not forget its breathtaking scenery, including the Carpathian mountains, lakes (around 10,000!), and beautiful forests.
The Eurail Poland Pass lets you see Poland your way with travel days that you can use either consecutively, or scattered throughout one month. In Poland’s capital and largest city, Warsaw, you’ll discover “medieval” Old Town. Founded at the turn of the 13th century, it’s now a thriving urban center that’s been completely reconstructed after having been destroyed during World War II.
Krakow, named the European City of Culture in 2000, is arguably the most dynamically developing of Polish cities and considered a scientific, economic, and social hub. And no trip to Poland is complete without a stop at Gdansk. It’s where the flame that signaled the collapse of communism was raised by Lech Walesa.
Here's what you get:
- Unlimited travel on the national rail network of Poland.
- Choice of 5, 8, 10, or 15 days unlimited train travel within a 1 month period, to be used on consecutive or non-consecutive days.
Conditions of Use
- Residents of Europe, the Russian Federation or Turkey are not eligible to purchase or use this rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated within 6 months of purchase date at the train station by a railway official.
- The railway official will write the passport number on your rail pass.
- When a saver pass is purchased all travelers in the party must be present when validating the rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated prior to boarding the first train or before using a passholder bonus.
- The date of travel must be entered into the corresponding box on the rail pass by the traveler before boarding the first train of the day or when utilizing a passholder bonus.
- Travelers must either carry a passport or U.S. Military I.D. in order to travel with this rail pass.
- Rail passes are 85% refundable up to 1 year after the purchase date if the rail pass has not been validated or used.
- Rail passes are non refundable if lost or stolen except as covered by Rail Protection Plan™.
- Reservations and supplements are not included in the rail pass and are at an additional cost.
- Prices are subject to change.