It’s your turn to conquer the home of the Vikings
It’s hard to understand why anyone living in such places of natural beauty would ever leave. Yet the Vikings did so repeatedly in search of new lands and trade routes. Fortunately, it’s much easier for you to see what they left behind with the Eurail Norway-Sweden Pass from Rail Europe.
It lets you travel by train anywhere it goes, following nothing but your own schedule and the rails. Travel among the local people and view the regions natural beauty through picture windows, free from the distraction of driving or the miniaturized perspective of flying. And there’s so much to see.
From the Swedish beauty of downtown Stockholm to Norway’s many majestic fjords. From small, charm-filled villages to authentic natural marvels. With Rail Europe, experience more of Norway and Sweden, traveling by train, than you ever thought possible. And certainly more than the Vikings ever could have imagined.
Here's what you get:
- This pass gives you unlimited travel on the national rail networks of Norway and Sweden.
- Choice of 4, 5, 6, 8 or 10 days within a 2-month period.
- Travel days may be used consecutively or non-consecutively.
Conditions of Use
- Residents of Europe, the Russian Federation or Turkey are not eligible to purchase or use this rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated within 6 months of purchase date at the train station by a railway official.
- The railway official will write the passport number on your rail pass.
- When a saver pass is purchased all travelers in the party must be present when validating the rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated prior to boarding the first train or before using a passholder bonus.
- The date of travel must be entered into the corresponding box on the rail pass by the traveler before boarding the first train of the day or when utilizing a passholder bonus.
- Travelers must either carry a passport or U.S. Military I.D. in order to travel with this rail pass.
- Rail passes are 85% refundable up to 1 year after the purchase date if the rail pass has not been validated or used.
- Rail passes are non refundable if lost or stolen except as covered by Rail Protection Plan™.
- Reservations and supplements are not included in the rail pass and are at an additional cost.
- Prices are subject to change.