Traveling Norway with the Eurail Pass and its unlimited stops.
There may not be a country better suited for rail travel than Norway. Abundant with arguably Europe’s most breathtaking forests, valleys, and snowcapped mountains (which are absolutely stunning even through a train window), Norway is a scenic showcase craving a camera’s lens. Consider the dazzling fjords. (A fjord you may ask?) These breathtaking inlets, between cliffs or steep slopes, were formed by glaciers during the Ice Ages. And the fjords aren’t just about the view.
Why not experience a fjord cruise, or go hiking on a glacier. (Or a mountain for that matter). Norway is noted for its natural phenomena, particularly the northern lights. If you’re lucky to get a glimpse of “nature’s fireworks,” you’ll experience a celestial phenomenon that has amazed people for centuries. And, in parts of Norway, the sun is visible in the sky twenty-four hours a day. Ever play a round of golf at midnight?
Here's what you get:
- Unlimited travel on the national rail network of Norway (see map).
- Choice of 3, 4, 5, 6, or 8 day’s unlimited train travel within a 1 moth period.
- May be used on consecutive or non-consecutive days.
Conditions of Use
- Residents of Europe, the Russian Federation or Turkey are not eligible to purchase or use this rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated within 6 months of purchase date at the train station by a railway official.
- The railway official will write the passport number on your rail pass.
- When a saver pass is purchased all travelers in the party must be present when validating the rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated prior to boarding the first train or before using a passholder bonus.
- The date of travel must be entered into the corresponding box on the rail pass by the traveler before boarding the first train of the day or when utilizing a passholder bonus.
- Travelers must either carry a passport or U.S. Military I.D. in order to travel with this rail pass.
- Rail passes are 85% refundable up to 1 year after the purchase date if the rail pass has not been validated or used.
- Rail passes are non refundable if lost or stolen except as covered by Rail Protection Plan™.
- Reservations and supplements are not included in the rail pass and are at an additional cost.
- Prices are subject to change.