Travel Bonuses for Eurail Italy-Spain Pass
Please be sure to note that any bonus that is free will use a travel day on your rail pass. Discounted bonuses will not require the use of a travel day, but do require a valid rail pass. And all bonuses are handled locally and are subject to change.
Travel Bonuses in Italy
- Free transfer is available on the Leonardo Express between Fiumicino Airport and Roma Termini train station for 1st class passholders only. This transfer requires use of one day of travel on the pass.
- 30-50% discount is offered on the standard and cabin fares on the crossings from Patras to Brindisi (Italy) operated by HML (Hellenic Mediterranean Lines). 50% discount is offered except in High Season (June 15 to September 15) when the discount is 30%. No reduction on De-Luxe cabins.
- 30% discount on ferry crossings from Patras and Igoumenitsa to Ancona and Bari (Italy) operated by Superfast Ferries and Blue Star Ferries. Mid season surcharge: June and September € 10 per person; High season surcharge: July and August € 20 per person. Fuel surcharge and Port taxes are extra.
- 20% discount on the standard and cabin fares on crossings operated by Grimaldi Ferries on the following routes: Barcelona-Civitavecchia, Barcelona-Livorno, Catania-Valletta, Civitavecchia-Tunis (Tunisia), Catania Trapani-Civitavecchia, Civitavecchia-Porto Torres (Sardinia), Catania-Genova, Genova/Civitavecchia-Valletta, Livorno-Valencia, Salerno/Palermo/Trapani-Tunis
Travel Bonuses in Spain
- 50% reduction on the lines of FGC (Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat de Catalunya). Barcelona - Vallès, Llobregat - Anoia, Ribes de Fresser - Nuria (Rack line) Monistrol de Montserrat - Montserrat (Rack line)
- 50% reduction on the cable lines of Gelida and Montserrat operated by FGC (Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat de Catalunya)
- 50% discount on FEVE train on routes Cartegena – Los Nietos, Santander – Bilbao, Oviedo – Santander, Leon – Bilbao, Oviedo – Ferrol and local lines in Asturias, Galicia, Cantabria, Vizcaya, Leon and Murcia
- Access to Sala club lounge. Travelers who have Preferente 1st class train reservation have free access to the Sala club lounge located in several railway stations.
- 10% discount for Eurail Pass holders on HUSA-Hotels. (Login: Rail Pass password: Eurailinterrail)
- 20% reduction on the official fares on crossings from Barcelona to Civitavecchia/Livorno (Italy) , Barcelona-Porto Torres (Sardinia) and Barcelona-Tangier (Morocco) operated by Grimaldi Ferries. Ferry service varies by season.
- 20% reduction on the seat fares from Barcelona – Palma de Mallorca/Ciutadella/Ibiza/Mahon, Valencia – Palma de Mallorca, Denia – Ibiza/Formentera, and various crossings between the Balearic islands operated by Baleria.
- Free travel from Canfranc - Oloron on buses operated by SNCF Bus.
Museums and Attractions
- 50% discount to Railway Museums
- Madrid Madrid Paseo de las, 61
Bonuses for all of Europe