Italy and Spain? Your journey…going your way
Why hassle over car rentals and road signs (not to mention what it costs to fill up the tank) when you can travel Europe’s most renowned cities by rail with the flexible Eurail Italy-Spain Pass? It’s your choice.
Take a few days—or ten—to travel Rome’s myriad of superstar sights. And, just a 130-mile stop away is charming yet chaotic (check out the traffic) Naples, a haven for opera, classical and jazz-lovers. Or hop off your rail ride in classic Florence, the Renaissance capital brimming with churches, palaces, and art treasures.
Madrid’s 24/7 cosmopolitan capital, awakens your vivacity for art, music, and gourmand indulgence. And don’t miss Seville’s massive “Catedral” which boasts more than 40 chapels. And if you love pyrotechnics, there’s no time (or place) for the weary at Valencia’s unique Las Fallas festival. The bullfights, parades, and paella contests in Spain are a must.
Here's what you get:
- Unlimited travel on the national rail network of Italy and Spain.
- Choice of 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 or 10 days within a 2 month period in either consecutive or non-consecutive days.
- Free map with pass.
Conditions of Use
- Residents of Europe, the Russian Federation or Turkey are not eligible to purchase or use this rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated within 6 months of purchase date at the train station by a railway official.
- The railway official will write the passport number on your rail pass.
- When a saver pass is purchased all travelers in the party must be present when validating the rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated prior to boarding the first train or before using a passholder bonus.
- The date of travel must be entered into the corresponding box on the rail pass by the traveler before boarding the first train of the day or when utilizing a passholder bonus.
- Travelers must either carry a passport or U.S. Military I.D. in order to travel with this rail pass.
- Rail passes are 85% refundable up to 1 year after the purchase date if the rail pass has not been validated or used.
- Rail passes are non refundable if lost or stolen except as covered by Rail Protection Plan™.
- Reservations and supplements are not included in the rail pass and are at an additional cost.
- Prices are subject to change.