Pasta. Bread. Wine. And what about the local flavor?
Feel so much more of Italy when traveling through it by train. Especially when you get a Eurail Italy Pass from Rail Europe, with unlimited travel that spans all the way from Milano to Siracusa. In fact, few European countries have so many ancient wonders stretching from one end to the other.
They begin with gondola rides in Venetian canals up north, then continue on past the famous mosaics at Ravenna, the Duomo at Siena, the Assisi frescoes, and the ruins of Pompei. And who could argue that all roads don’t lead to Rome?
Come face to face with history that includes Vatican City, the Colosseum, and the Sistine Chapel. The Eurail Italy Pass gives you more of Italy for one low price and great travel bonuses too!
Here's what you get:
- This pass gives you unlimited travel on the national rail network of Italy.
- Choice of 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 or 10 days within 2 months, consecutively or not.
Conditions of Use
- Residents of Europe, the Russian Federation or Turkey are not eligible to purchase or use this rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated within 6 months of purchase date at the train station by a railway official.
- The railway official will write the passport number on your rail pass.
- When a saver pass is purchased all travelers in the party must be present when validating the rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated prior to boarding the first train or before using a passholder bonus.
- The date of travel must be entered into the corresponding box on the rail pass by the traveler before boarding the first train of the day or when utilizing a passholder bonus.
- Travelers must either carry a passport or U.S. Military I.D. in order to travel with this rail pass.
- Rail passes are 85% refundable up to 1 year after the purchase date if the rail pass has not been validated or used.
- Rail passes are non refundable if lost or stolen except as covered by Rail Protection Plan™.
- Reservations and supplements are not included in the rail pass and are at an additional cost.
- Prices are subject to change.