Your Irish eyes will love the Eurail views
If your next stop is Dublin…Limerick…Cork…Killarney, the Eurail Ireland Pass is indispensable. Although driving from county to county is an option, why miss out on some of the world’s most magical scenery by rail (talk about “wearing the green!”) that can be admired from your train’s window seat. Not to mention getting to know the locals riding the rail alongside you.
Although small in size, Ireland’s influence on the world has been remarkable, especially through the work of such writers as Joyce, Yeats (travel northwest to Sligo to visit his birthplace) Wilde, and Shaw.
And it’s a culture rich in adventure, history, and romance. Take time for a little retail therapy in one of Dublin’s many shopping districts. Tune-into opera at the Cork Opera House. Or sightsee at King John’s Castle in Limerick. And, of course, what trip to Ireland would be complete without enjoying a cold pint in any of the innumerable city pubs.
Here's what you get:
- Unlimited travel on the national rail network of the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
- Choice of 3 or 5 days of unlimited travel within a 1 month period.
- Travel days may be used consecutively or non-consecutively.
- Free map with pass.
Conditions of Use
- Residents of Europe, the Russian Federation or Turkey are not eligible to purchase or use this rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated within 6 months of purchase date at the train station by a railway official.
- The railway official will write the passport number on your rail pass.
- When a saver pass is purchased all travelers in the party must be present when validating the rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated prior to boarding the first train or before using a passholder bonus.
- The date of travel must be entered into the corresponding box on the rail pass by the traveler before boarding the first train of the day or when utilizing a passholder bonus.
- Travelers must either carry a passport or U.S. Military I.D. in order to travel with this rail pass.
- Rail passes are 85% refundable up to 1 year after the purchase date if the rail pass has not been validated or used.
- Rail passes are non refundable if lost or stolen except as covered by Rail Protection Plan™.
- Reservations and supplements are not included in the rail pass and are at an additional cost.
- Prices are subject to change.