Travel Bonuses for Eurail Greece Pass
Please be sure to note that any bonus that is free will use a travel day on your rail pass. Discounted bonuses will not require the use of a travel day, but do require a valid rail pass. And all bonuses are handled locally and are subject to change.
Travel Bonuses in Greece
- 30% discount is offered on ferries from Rafina - Cyclades, Piraeus - Cyclades, Piraeus - Heraklion and Piraeus - Chania when you ALSO take a ferry between Greece and Italy, operated by Blue Star Ferries and Superfast Ferries.
- 30-50% discount is offered on the standard and cabin fares on the crossings from Patras to Brindisi (Italy) operated by HML (Hellenic Mediterranean Lines). 50% discount is offered except in High Season (June 15 to September 15) when the discount is 30%. No reduction on De-Luxe cabins.
- 30% discount is offered on ferries from Igoumenitsa - Patras and Heraklion - Piraeus when you ALSO take a ferry between Greece and Italy, operated by Minoan Lines. NOTE – Minoan Lines has introduced a 15 euro per passenger fuel surcharge (excluding infants).
- 30% reduction on the prices of the sea crossing between Italy and Greece and v.v. on the lines Ancona – Patras and Bari – Patras. Port taxes to be paid extra. Reservations locally.
- 15% discount on the price of a one-day excursion to Delfi or Epidaurus. (Ionian travel)
- 15% discount on the price of an Athens sightseeing tour. (For information and reservations contact Ionian Travel at (+30) 210 523 9609 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- Free Admission to the Railway Museum at Siokou St. Athens. Open Tuesday - Sunday from 9:00am to 1:00pm and on Wednesday from 5:00pm to 8:00pm.
Bonuses for all of Europe