Greece. The perfect place for a sightseeing marathon
No matter where you want to go in Greece, there’s no better way to get around than the Eurail Greece Pass from Rail Europe. You’ll see more of Greece without ever having to worry about the language or road signs. And you’ll be free to hop on and off at will wherever the rail goes.
Visit relics of the Mycenaean, Classical and Byzantine civilizations with the appropriate civility rail travel affords you. None of the rushing to other’s schedules or fishing for proper change at ticket booths. And you should know that the city of Athens isn’t just packed with culture, but buses that make rail travel the only way to get across town. Or head north to Thessaloniki, Greece’s second city founded in 315 BC. Which brings up another point. Sure, it’s Greece. But why drive on old roads that could make a ruin out of you?
Here's what you get:
- This pass gives you unlimited travel on the national rail network of Greece (see map).
- Choice of 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 or 10 days within a 1 month period.
- Travel days may be used consecutively or non-consecutively.
Conditions of Use
- Residents of Europe, the Russian Federation or Turkey are not eligible to purchase or use this rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated within 6 months of purchase date at the train station by a railway official.
- The railway official will write the passport number on your rail pass.
- When a saver pass is purchased all travelers in the party must be present when validating the rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated prior to boarding the first train or before using a passholder bonus.
- The date of travel must be entered into the corresponding box on the rail pass by the traveler before boarding the first train of the day or when utilizing a passholder bonus.
- Travelers must either carry a passport or U.S. Military I.D. in order to travel with this rail pass.
- Rail passes are 85% refundable up to 1 year after the purchase date if the rail pass has not been validated or used.
- Rail passes are non refundable if lost or stolen except as covered by Rail Protection Plan™.
- Reservations and supplements are not included in the rail pass and are at an additional cost.
- Prices are subject to change.