The Eurail Greece-Italy Pass. It’s history hopping at its best
There are arguably no better beginnings for the time-traveler than Greece and Italy. These gems of the Mediterranean boast a myriad of memorable contributions to the world’s heritage (think art, literature, science, sports, and philosophy).
And with the flexible Eurail Greece-Italy rail pass, travel through as much or as little of these lands as you’d like, in whatever timeframe works best for you. Greece’s sandy-white coastlines form a soothing backdrop to its ancient ruins. Like the Acropolis which literally means “high city.” And Olympia, where the first games were held in 776 B.C.
Italy’s surroundings are stunning, from snowcapped mountains to beautiful landscapes. And its cities? Magnifico! Relax on your train ride while planning your visit to Rome—and its too-many-to-count museums, monuments, and ruins. And in both Greece and Italy, mingle. The grandeur of their past is only surpassed by the greatest of the people: Vital. Exuberant. And very happening.
Here's what you get:
- Unlimited travel on the national rail networks in Greece and Italy.
- Choice of 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 or 10 days of unlimited train travel within a 2 month period.
- Travel days may be used consecutively or non-consecutively.
Conditions of Use
- Residents of Europe, the Russian Federation or Turkey are not eligible to purchase or use this rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated within 6 months of purchase date at the train station by a railway official.
- The railway official will write the passport number on your rail pass.
- When a saver pass is purchased all travelers in the party must be present when validating the rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated prior to boarding the first train or before using a passholder bonus.
- The date of travel must be entered into the corresponding box on the rail pass by the traveler before boarding the first train of the day or when utilizing a passholder bonus.
- Travelers must either carry a passport or U.S. Military I.D. in order to travel with this rail pass.
- Rail passes are 85% refundable up to 1 year after the purchase date if the rail pass has not been validated or used.
- Rail passes are non refundable if lost or stolen except as covered by Rail Protection Plan™.
- Reservations and supplements are not included in the rail pass and are at an additional cost.
- Prices are subject to change.