The only Eurail pass giving you over 20 European countries, including France
With a Eurail Global Pass from Rail Europe you not only get unlimited train travel in all of Europe, but an itinerary that embodies everything we’ve learned over the years before your departure. A perfectly planned trip, customized to your particular interests and time frame, not to mention your style of travel.
Whether it’s maneuvering your way through Europe’s greatest cities, or meandering down centuries-old romantic cobblestone streets with the smell of firewood in the air. Taking the train, provides you with the ability to see the beauty of Europe the way its been appreciated since the beginning of time. It can take you off the beaten road, allowing for genuine interactions with Europeans that go beyond market squares and money exchanges.
The global pass will literally expand your view of the world. Not bad for one vacation. See more of Europe, by train, with RailEurope.com, the official US site.
Please note: international rail service into and out of Greece has been suspended until further notice.
Here's what you get:
- This rail pass gives you unlimited travel on the national rail networks of: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland (includes Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland), Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Turkey.
- The continuous pass is available for 15 days, 21 days, 1 month, 2 months or 3 months.
- The flexipass is available for 10 or 15 days of travel within a 2 month period.
Conditions of Use
- Residents of Europe, the Russian Federation or Turkey are not eligible to purchase or use this rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated within 6 months of purchase date at the train station by a railway official.
- The railway official will write the passport number on your rail pass.
- When a saver pass is purchased all travelers in the party must be present when validating the rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated prior to boarding the first train or before using a passholder bonus.
- The date of travel must be entered into the corresponding box on the rail pass by the traveler before boarding the first train of the day or when utilizing a passholder bonus.
- Travelers must either carry a passport or U.S. Military I.D. in order to travel with this rail pass.
- Rail passes are 85% refundable up to 1 year after the purchase date if the rail pass has not been validated or used.
- Rail passes are non refundable if lost or stolen except as covered by Rail Protection Plan™.
- Reservations and supplements are not included in the rail pass and are at an additional cost.
- Prices are subject to change.