Eurail Global Pass Free Days Promotion
With our Eurail Global Pass Free Days Promotion, you’ll get 2 free days with a 15-day continuous pass, 3 free days with a 21-day continuous pass and 5 free days with a 1-month continuous pass. Offer is available in 1st class for Adult, Child and Saver options and in 2nd class for Youth. Valid for sale through March 28, 2014.
The Eurail Global Pass offers you the chance to explore over 20 European countries by rail. This pass gives you extensive travel on the national rail networks of: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland (includes Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland), Italy, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Turkey. You can enjoy effortless access to the places you want to visit, city-center to city-center.
Please note: International rail service into and out of Greece has been suspended until further notice.
Offer is subject to change or extension without notice. No other discounts or promotions other than qualified free shipping can be combined. Offer is valid for bookings made on or before 5:00 pm ET on March 28, 2014. No adjustments can be made on previous purchases.
Here's what you get:
- This rail pass gives you unlimited travel on the national rail networks of: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland (includes Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland), Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Turkey.
- The continuous pass is available for 15 days + 2 free days, 21 days + 3 free days and 1 month + 5 free days.
Conditions of Use
- Residents of Europe, the Russian Federation or Turkey are not eligible to purchase or use this rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated within 6 months of purchase date at the train station by a railway official.
- The railway official will write the passport number on your rail pass.
- When a saver pass is purchased all travelers in the party must be present when validating the rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated prior to boarding the first train or before using a passholder bonus.
- The date of travel must be entered into the corresponding box on the rail pass by the traveler before boarding the first train of the day or when utilizing a passholder bonus.
- Travelers must either carry a passport or U.S. Military I.D. in order to travel with this rail pass.
- Rail passes are 85% refundable up to 1 year after the purchase date if the rail pass has not been validated or used.
- Rail passes are non refundable if lost or stolen except as covered by Rail Protection Plan™.
- Reservations and supplements are not included in the rail pass and are at an additional cost.
- Prices are subject to change.