The rail pass that’s meant to make memories—your own
Pair Switzerland’s snowcapped mountains with Germany’s mosaic landscape of mountains, rivers, and forest and you have one memorable rail ride—with the added convenience of one rail pass.
With the Eurail Germany-Switzerland pass, make your first stop Berlin. Once both brooding and avant-garde, today’s Berlin is a cutting-edge metropolis. Amid its rich historical monuments, the energy exudes at flea markets, in art galleries, restaurants and clubs, many open 24/7.
Then its on to Munich where old Bavarian tradition merges with the vibrancy of modern life. Considered the world’s beer capital, hoist a brew (or two) with the locals. Rather experience a little refinement? Munich is also home to high-fashion boutiques and five-star restaurants.
Next stop, Geneva, Switzerland, where this French-speaking Swiss city affords some of the world’s most exclusive boutiques. Enough chi-chi? In Zurich, charm surrounds beautifully restored historic buildings and turn-of-the-century mansions.
Here's what you get:
- Unlimited train travel on the national rail network in Germany and Switzerland.
- Choice of 5, 6, 8, or 10 days of unlimited train travel within a 2 month period.
- Travel days may be used consecutively or non-consecutively.
- Free map with pass.
Conditions of Use
- Residents of Europe, the Russian Federation or Turkey are not eligible to purchase or use this rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated within 6 months of purchase date at the train station by a railway official.
- The railway official will write the passport number on your rail pass.
- When a saver pass is purchased all travelers in the party must be present when validating the rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated prior to boarding the first train or before using a passholder bonus.
- The date of travel must be entered into the corresponding box on the rail pass by the traveler before boarding the first train of the day or when utilizing a passholder bonus.
- Travelers must either carry a passport or U.S. Military I.D. in order to travel with this rail pass.
- Rail passes are 85% refundable up to 1 year after the purchase date if the rail pass has not been validated or used.
- Rail passes are non refundable if lost or stolen except as covered by Rail Protection Plan™.
- Reservations and supplements are not included in the rail pass and are at an additional cost.
- Prices are subject to change.