One pass. And everything there’s to see in Eurail Germany and Poland
One for all? With the Eurail Germany-Poland Pass, you’ll receive unlimited train travel on the national rail networks in Germany and Poland. So you’ll see all there is to see on your next German/Polish vacation.
Travelers to Europe agree that seeing Germany by rail is not only fun and relaxing, it may very well be the best way to explore the country. That’s because the German rail system is extraordinarily efficient, and you can reach almost every city in Germany via train. And, you’ll be traveling on the ultra-quiet, high-speed ICE trains.
In Poland, ride the rails via the Berlin-Warsaw Express, at a special pass holder rate. And, there’s no need to worry about additional supplements for border crossings. How hassle-free is train travel? Who likes translating road signs in a rental car? (Did we forget to mention the price of gas?)
Here's what you get:
- Unlimited train travel on the national rail networks in Germany and Poland.
- Choice of 5, 6, 8, or 10 days of unlimited train travel within a 2 month period.
- Travel days may be used consecutively or non-consecutively.
- Free map with pass.
Conditions of Use
- Residents of Europe, the Russian Federation or Turkey are not eligible to purchase or use this rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated within 6 months of purchase date at the train station by a railway official.
- The railway official will write the passport number on your rail pass.
- When a saver pass is purchased all travelers in the party must be present when validating the rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated prior to boarding the first train or before using a passholder bonus.
- The date of travel must be entered into the corresponding box on the rail pass by the traveler before boarding the first train of the day or when utilizing a passholder bonus.
- Travelers must either carry a passport or U.S. Military I.D. in order to travel with this rail pass.
- Rail passes are 85% refundable up to 1 year after the purchase date if the rail pass has not been validated or used.
- Rail passes are non refundable if lost or stolen except as covered by Rail Protection Plan™.
- Reservations and supplements are not included in the rail pass and are at an additional cost.
- Prices are subject to change.