This is why you work so hard.
It would be difficult to imagine a combination of two more scenic places in the world. From lavender scented French meadows and renaissance buildings to awe-inspiring Swiss Alps and unspoiled mountaintop villages.
This is what the Eurail France-Switzerland Pass from Rail Europe brings, allowing more of the authentic France and Switzerland to be seen than you ever thought possible. Authenticity that only rail travel can bring, among friendly locals without any of the concerns of driving yourself on foreign roads. Or the microscopic images from 30,000 feet up.
And wherever your travel plans go, Rail Europe can accommodate. Whether it’s the cosmopolitan cities and playgrounds of the rich like Cannes or Zurich, to the more rustic escapes of the Loire valley or Lausanne. This pass truly encompasses the stuff that daydreams are made of. What else could you possibly need to hear?
Here's what you get:
This pass gives you unlimited travel on the national rail networks of France and Switzerland.
Choice of 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 or 10 days within a 2-month period.
Travel days may be used consecutively or non-consecutively.
Conditions of Use
- Residents of Europe, the Russian Federation or Turkey are not eligible to purchase or use this rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated within 6 months of purchase date at the train station by a railway official.
- The railway official will write the passport number on your rail pass.
- When a saver pass is purchased all travelers in the party must be present when validating the rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated prior to boarding the first train or before using a passholder bonus.
- The date of travel must be entered into the corresponding box on the rail pass by the traveler before boarding the first train of the day or when utilizing a passholder bonus.
- Travelers must either carry a passport or U.S. Military I.D. in order to travel with this rail pass.
- Rail passes are 85% refundable up to 1 year after the purchase date if the rail pass has not been validated or used.
- Rail passes are non refundable if lost or stolen except as covered by Rail Protection Plan™.
- Reservations and supplements are not included in the rail pass and are at an additional cost.
- Prices are subject to change.