Travel Bonuses for Eurail France-Spain Pass
Please be sure to note that any bonus that is free will use a travel day on your rail pass. Discounted bonuses will not require the use of a travel day, but do require a valid rail pass. And all bonuses are handled locally and are subject to change.
Bonuses in France
Private and Scenic Trains
- Eurostar high speed trains link Paris, Lille and Calais to London and Ashford via the Channel Tunnel.
- For Eurail pass holders with a valid rail pass including France, Eurostar offers a discount on First and Second Class tickets. The pass holder discount is also available with a Second Class Youth rail pass.
Ferries and Cruises
- 50% discount on 1 hour sightseeing Seine river excursions with Bateaux Parisiens.
- 30% reduction on the standard foot passenger fares on ferry crossings from Cherbourg to Rosslare (Ireland) (February to December) and Roscoff to Rosslare (Ireland) (May to September) operated by Irish Ferries. Advance booking is recommended and reservations required. No daily sailings.
- Free Travel from Digne – St Auban/Veynes
- Free Travel from Oloron – Canfranc (Spain)
Museums and Attractions
- 20% discount at Grévin Wax Museum in Paris.
Travel Bonuses in Spain
- 50% reduction on the lines of FGC (Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat de Catalunya). Barcelona - Vallès, Llobregat - Anoia, Ribes de Fresser - Nuria (Rack line) Monistrol de Montserrat - Montserrat (Rack line)
- 50% reduction on the cable lines of Gelida and Montserrat operated by FGC (Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat de Catalunya)
- 50% discount on FEVE train on routes Cartegena – Los Nietos, Santander – Bilbao, Oviedo – Santander, Leon – Bilbao, Oviedo – Ferrol and local lines in Asturias, Galicia, Cantabria, Vizcaya, Leon and Murcia
- Access to Sala club lounge. Travelers who have Preferente 1st class train reservation have free access to the Sala club lounge located in several railway stations.
- 10% discount for Eurail Pass holders on HUSA-Hotels. (Login: Rail Pass password: Eurailinterrail)
- 20% reduction on the official fares on crossings from Barcelona to Civitavecchia/Livorno (Italy) , Barcelona-Porto Torres (Sardinia) and Barcelona-Tangier (Morocco) operated by Grimaldi Ferries. Ferry service varies by season.
- 20% reduction on the seat fares from Barcelona – Palma de Mallorca/Ciutadella/Ibiza/Mahon, Valencia – Palma de Mallorca, Denia – Ibiza/Formentera, and various crossings between the Balearic islands operated by Baleria.
- Free travel from Canfranc - Oloron on buses operated by SNCF Bus.
Museums and Attractions
- 50% discount to Railway Museums
- Madrid Madrid Paseo de las, 61
Bonuses for all of Europe