Two countries. Five official languages. Nothing lost in translation
It's never been easier to travel through France and Spain than it is right now with a Eurail France-Spain Pass from Rail Europe. Imagine winding through breathtaking towns and villages without ever having to worry about gas prices, getting lost, or speaking the language.
It’s a chance to sit back and enjoy the surroundings that inspired artists from Renoir to El Greco. To steep yourself in long and storied cultures filled with history and an obsessive love of beauty, as witnessed by architectural gems that include the Eiffel Tower and the Burgos Cathedral.
No matter how fast the train is going, Rail Europe expertly helps tailor a vacation to your pace. Free from the burden of meeting planes or catching signposts. Where villagers await the arrival of the train with centuries old anticipation. So if you’re coming to see Europe, see Europe. Airports? They all look the same.
Here's what you get:
- This pass gives you unlimited travel on the national rail networks of France and Spain.
- Choice of 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 or 10 days within 2 months, consecutively or not.
Conditions of Use
- Residents of Europe, the Russian Federation or Turkey are not eligible to purchase or use this rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated within 6 months of purchase date at the train station by a railway official.
- The railway official will write the passport number on your rail pass.
- When a saver pass is purchased all travelers in the party must be present when validating the rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated prior to boarding the first train or before using a passholder bonus.
- The date of travel must be entered into the corresponding box on the rail pass by the traveler before boarding the first train of the day or when utilizing a passholder bonus.
- Travelers must either carry a passport or U.S. Military I.D. in order to travel with this rail pass.
- Rail passes are 85% refundable up to 1 year after the purchase date if the rail pass has not been validated or used.
- Rail passes are non refundable if lost or stolen except as covered by Rail Protection Plan™.
- Reservations and supplements are not included in the rail pass and are at an additional cost.
- Prices are subject to change.