France.Italy. And the art of the perfect trip
It all begins with a Eurail France-Italy Pass from Rail Europe. You’ll get unlimited train travel and see more of France and Italy. Whether it’s museum hopping in the birthplace of the renaissance, or enjoying the world’s greatest wines only feet away from soil that grew them.
There’s Michelangelo’s David and DaVinci’s Mona Lisa. And of course there’s you, deciding what to do first using the great plan from Rail Europe that lets you do it all. Without stressing and complications thanks to many years of itinerary know-how that could only come from a European rail expert.
But we’re not just rail experts, we’re real experts on the real Europe. We understand the difference you walk away with when you’re not flying over the place you came to visit. Besides, who wants to miss all the local flavor, especially when it’s pasta and crepes?
Here's what you get:
- This pass gives you unlimited travel on the national rail networks of France and Italy.
- Choice of 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 or 10 days within 2 months, consecutively or not.
Conditions of Use
- Residents of Europe, the Russian Federation or Turkey are not eligible to purchase or use this rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated within 6 months of purchase date at the train station by a railway official.
- The railway official will write the passport number on your rail pass.
- When a saver pass is purchased all travelers in the party must be present when validating the rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated prior to boarding the first train or before using a passholder bonus.
- The date of travel must be entered into the corresponding box on the rail pass by the traveler before boarding the first train of the day or when utilizing a passholder bonus.
- Travelers must either carry a passport or U.S. Military I.D. in order to travel with this rail pass.
- Rail passes are 85% refundable up to 1 year after the purchase date if the rail pass has not been validated or used.
- Rail passes are non refundable if lost or stolen except as covered by Rail Protection Plan™.
- Reservations and supplements are not included in the rail pass and are at an additional cost.
- Prices are subject to change.