Precisely put together, yet artful. Just like Germany and France
Everyone knows the reputation that Germany has for precision, and that France has for creativity. So it only made sense that a Eurail France-Germany pass from Rail Europe would offer the same thing.
All the expertise of Rail Europe evident in a well-engineered itinerary, combined with the art of relaxation. An itinerary that lets you explore Germany and France at your own pace, via the authenticity of the local trains. Visit the Black Forest and the castles of Bavaria, or Munich, the cultural capital of southern Germany. And why choose between the Rhine and Loire valleys? Perhaps you’d enjoy the Roman amphitheater in Arles, or the French castle of Versailles.
With so much to see in two of Europe’s cultural cornerstones, why not see it as only Rail Europe can show you? Well- planned both on the beaten track, and off of it.
Here's what you get:
- This pass gives you unlimited travel on the national rail networks of France and Germany.
- Choice of 4, 5, 6, 8 or 10 days within a 2 month period.
- Travel days may be used consecutively or non-consecutively.
Conditions of Use
- Residents of Europe, the Russian Federation or Turkey are not eligible to purchase or use this rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated within 6 months of purchase date at the train station by a railway official.
- The railway official will write the passport number on your rail pass.
- When a saver pass is purchased all travelers in the party must be present when validating the rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated prior to boarding the first train or before using a passholder bonus.
- The date of travel must be entered into the corresponding box on the rail pass by the traveler before boarding the first train of the day or when utilizing a passholder bonus.
- Travelers must either carry a passport or U.S. Military I.D. in order to travel with this rail pass.
- Rail passes are 85% refundable up to 1 year after the purchase date if the rail pass has not been validated or used.
- Rail passes are non refundable if lost or stolen except as covered by Rail Protection Plan™.
- Reservations and supplements are not included in the rail pass and are at an additional cost.
- Prices are subject to change.