Just one pass lets you travel both Finland and Sweden with ease
For travelers visiting Sweden and Finland, here is the ideal rail pass. Whether stopping in Stockholm, Sweden or Helsinki, Finland, your Finland Sweden Pass lets you discover each country’s stunning scenic beauty, history, culture, and art by rail.
In Stockholm, the National museum is Sweden’s largest art gallery showcasing the works of Rembrandt, Rubens, Goya, Renoir, Degas and Gauguin. And the views from your rail window? Spectacular! The magnificent Stockholm Archipelago seascape is one of the biggest of the Baltic Sea.
And you’ll be welcomed in Helsinki, Finland’s small and very intimate capital city. Although it’s the cultural, financial and economic hub, there are no high-rise buildings, just lovely tree-lined avenues and a colorful market square surrounded by 19th century architecture and many open-air cafes. And night-club hopping in mid-summer is a real eye-opener. If you’re waiting for the sun to set, it won’t. Not for several weeks.
Here's what you get:
- Unlimited train travel on the national rail network of Finland and Sweden.
- Choice of 4, 5, 6, 8, and 10 days of travel within a 2-month period.
- Travel days may be used consecutively or non-consecutive.
Conditions of Use
- Residents of Europe, the Russian Federation or Turkey are not eligible to purchase or use this rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated within 6 months of purchase date at the train station by a railway official.
- The railway official will write the passport number on your rail pass.
- When a saver pass is purchased all travelers in the party must be present when validating the rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated prior to boarding the first train or before using a passholder bonus.
- The date of travel must be entered into the corresponding box on the rail pass by the traveler before boarding the first train of the day or when utilizing a passholder bonus.
- Travelers must either carry a passport or U.S. Military I.D. in order to travel with this rail pass.
- Rail passes are 85% refundable up to 1 year after the purchase date if the rail pass has not been validated or used.
- Rail passes are non refundable if lost or stolen except as covered by Rail Protection Plan™.
- Reservations and supplements are not included in the rail pass and are at an additional cost.
- Prices are subject to change.