The seasons aren’t the only reasons to come to Finland
Finland’s dazzling seasonal contrasts, unspoiled forests and thousands of fresh water lakes provide the perfect backdrop for an inspiring rail journey that’s uniquely invigorating. And, with the Eurail Finland Pass, travel all throughout Finland on a flexible schedule you set.
First stop Helsinki? The capital city is a canvas of contrasts as Finnish tradition cohabitates with the buzz of business. There’s also a spirited nightlife with classy clubs and a very cool rock and pop scene. And no trip to Finland is complete without enjoying a wood-burning, steamy Sauna—it’s actually the only Finnish word to appear in the world’s vocabulary.
Want to end the journey with a little fun? Although the Finnish are serious about sport, lately, they’ve been engaging in some rather quirky competitions. Like the World Cell Phone Throwing Championship. Naturally, we think the Finns excel. (But, it’s your call.)
Here's what you get:
- Unlimited train travel on the national rail network of Finland.
- Choice of 3, 5, or 10 days of travel within a 1-month period.
- Travel days may be used consecutively or non-consecutively.
Conditions of Use
- Residents of Europe, the Russian Federation or Turkey are not eligible to purchase or use this rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated within 6 months of purchase date at the train station by a railway official.
- The railway official will write the passport number on your rail pass.
- When a saver pass is purchased all travelers in the party must be present when validating the rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated prior to boarding the first train or before using a passholder bonus.
- The date of travel must be entered into the corresponding box on the rail pass by the traveler before boarding the first train of the day or when utilizing a passholder bonus.
- Travelers must either carry a passport or U.S. Military I.D. in order to travel with this rail pass.
- Rail passes are 85% refundable up to 1 year after the purchase date if the rail pass has not been validated or used.
- Rail passes are non refundable if lost or stolen except as covered by Rail Protection Plan™.
- Reservations and supplements are not included in the rail pass and are at an additional cost.
- Prices are subject to change.