Travel Bonuses for Eurail Denmark-Sweden Pass
Please be sure to note that any bonus that is free will use a travel day on your rail pass. Discounted bonuses will not require the use of a travel day, but do require a valid rail pass. And all bonuses are handled locally and are subject to change.
Travel Bonuses in Denmark
Private Rail Roads
- 50% discount on the Hjørring - Hirtshals private railroad.
- 50% discount on the Frederikshavn - Skagen private railroad.
- 25% reduction on all cabins except Commodore Class on the ferries of 'DFDS Seaways' between Copenhagen - Oslo. There are a limited number of tickets available at a reduced price.
- Free access to the DSB lounges located in Århus, Copenhagen and Odense for 1st class passholders.
Travel Bonuses in Sweden
- A Eurail Pass valid in Sweden is also valid on:
- The direct SJ trains to and from Copenhagen (Denmark) - Copenhagen Airport.
- The direct border crossing train from Gøteborg/Stockholm - Oslo (Norway).
- The private railway companies Arlanda Express, Arriva, Inlandsbanan, JLT, Norrtåg, Skånetrafiken, Tågkompaniet, Värmlandstrafik, Västtrafik, Veolia and Öresund.
- Free access to the SJ lounges located in Stockholm and Göteborg for 1st class passholders.
- 20% - 40% reduction on ferry crossings from Helsinki –Stockholm (via Mariehamn), Turku – Stockholm (via Mariehamn), Riga (Latvia)-Stockholm and Stockholm – Tallinn operated by Tallink Silja Oy
Discounts are available on cabin category C-A. Port taxes paid locally and are extra. Finland +358(0)600 174 552; Sweden +46(0)822 2140
- 20% discount is offered on the offical fares on the ferry crossing from Malmö-Travemünde operated by Finnlines. Port tax and meals are an additional cost and are paid locally.
- Special fare from Nynäshamn-Visby and Oskarshamn-Visby operated by Destination Gotland.
- Special fare on ferry crossings from Turku/Helsinksi – Stockholm operated by Vikings Line.
- Free bus transportation from Kemi/Tornio – Haparanda (Sweden) operated by Veljekset Salmela.
- Free bus transportation from Haparanda – Luleå in Länstrafiken in Norrboten on county busses.
Bonuses for Passes that have Denmark and Sweden
- Free ferry crossing between Helsingborg and Helsingør (Denmark) operated by Scandlines.
- Reduced fare on the Berlin Night Express Train from Berlin-Malmö which includes the ferry crossing from Sassnitz-Trelleborg. Reservation are required and are an additional cost.
Bonuses for all of Europe