Copenhagen or Odense? Stockholm or Oslo? Journey them all with just one pass
If you’re planning to travel to Denmark and Sweden, then this is the perfect pass to fit your rail needs. The Eurail Denmark-Sweden Pass provides unlimited train travel on both nations’ rail networks, and you can decide the number of days you want to travel—from four to ten.
So hop aboard the rails and hop off…in Copenhagen, where a visit to Tivoli Garden is not to be missed. This famous amusement park and 115,000 flower-filled garden in Denmark first opened in 1843, and is perhaps best known for is wooden roller coaster. Or travel to relaxing Zealand with its lush rolling fields and mile upon mile of sandy beaches.
Be prepared for some walking in Stockholm, Sweden—Europe’s largest and best-preserved medieval city—although the Swedes are very proud of the fact that theirs is arguably the most modern country in the world. (Wait…aren’t they responsible for ABBA?)
Here's what you get:
- Unlimited train travel on the national rail networks in Denmark and Sweden.
- Choice of 4, 5, 6, 8, or 10 days of travel within a 2-month period.
- Travel days may be used consecutively or non-consecutively.
- Direct trains to/from Sweden valid as far as Oslo.
Conditions of Use
- Residents of Europe, the Russian Federation or Turkey are not eligible to purchase or use this rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated within 6 months of purchase date at the train station by a railway official.
- The railway official will write the passport number on your rail pass.
- When a saver pass is purchased all travelers in the party must be present when validating the rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated prior to boarding the first train or before using a passholder bonus.
- The date of travel must be entered into the corresponding box on the rail pass by the traveler before boarding the first train of the day or when utilizing a passholder bonus.
- Travelers must either carry a passport or U.S. Military I.D. in order to travel with this rail pass.
- Rail passes are 85% refundable up to 1 year after the purchase date if the rail pass has not been validated or used.
- Rail passes are non refundable if lost or stolen except as covered by Rail Protection Plan™.
- Reservations and supplements are not included in the rail pass and are at an additional cost.
- Prices are subject to change.