Looking to travel to a land that has something for everyone?
Though it may be one of Europe’s smallest countries, Denmark has an abundance of offerings for travelers young and old. And with the Eurail Denmark Pass, you’ll enjoy unlimited, flexible travel on Denmark’s rail network, including the magnificent Oresund Bridge connecting Denmark and Sweden. Check out the capital, Copenhagen, and its popular fairytale garden, Tivoli.
Craving a little retail therapy? Stroll down Stroget, Europe’s longest pedestrian shopping street, where fashion mavens Prada, Louis Vuitton, and Chanel showcase their threads. Then it’s on to Helsingor, Hamlet’s hometown, where richly colored architecture adorns charming cobblestone streets. Time to wake up your inner-child? How about a look around Odense—and the birthplace of Hans Christian Andersen. Time to wake up your child? Then no train ride is complete without a stop in Billund. There awesome Legoland awaits…a spectacular outdoor exhibition of buildings, monuments, cities and villages constructed from more than 33 million legos!
Here's what you get:
- Unlimited travel on the national rail network of Denmark.
- Choice of 3 or 7 days within a 1-month period.
- Travel days may be used consecutively or non-consecutively.
Conditions of Use
- Residents of Europe, the Russian Federation or Turkey are not eligible to purchase or use this rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated within 6 months of purchase date at the train station by a railway official.
- The railway official will write the passport number on your rail pass.
- When a saver pass is purchased all travelers in the party must be present when validating the rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated prior to boarding the first train or before using a passholder bonus.
- The date of travel must be entered into the corresponding box on the rail pass by the traveler before boarding the first train of the day or when utilizing a passholder bonus.
- Travelers must either carry a passport or U.S. Military I.D. in order to travel with this rail pass.
- Rail passes are 85% refundable up to 1 year after the purchase date if the rail pass has not been validated or used.
- Rail passes are non refundable if lost or stolen except as covered by Rail Protection Plan™.
- Reservations and supplements are not included in the rail pass and are at an additional cost.
- Prices are subject to change.