Diverse and versatile. Two countries: One Pass!
The cultures (not to mention the size) of Denmark and Germany are very different, but Scandinavia is closer to Western Europe than most realize. So why not travel them both with one rail pass: the Eurail Denmark-Germany Pass.
The pass provides unlimited and flexible train travel on the entire national rail networks of Denmark and Germany. Seeing Germany by rail is not only fun and relaxing, it may very well be the best way to explore the country. That’s because the German rail system is highly efficient, and you can reach almost every city in Germany via train.
Here's what you get:
- Unlimited train travel on the national rail network in Denmark and Germany.
- Choice of 4, 5, 6, 8 or 10 days of unlimited train travel within a 2-month period.
- Travel days may be used consecutively or non-consecutively.
- Valid on KD Rhein Line daytime steamers between Koeln and Mainz
Conditions of Use
- Residents of Europe, the Russian Federation or Turkey are not eligible to purchase or use this rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated within 6 months of purchase date at the train station by a railway official.
- The railway official will write the passport number on your rail pass.
- When a saver pass is purchased all travelers in the party must be present when validating the rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated prior to boarding the first train or before using a passholder bonus.
- The date of travel must be entered into the corresponding box on the rail pass by the traveler before boarding the first train of the day or when utilizing a passholder bonus.
- Travelers must either carry a passport or U.S. Military I.D. in order to travel with this rail pass.
- Rail passes are 85% refundable up to 1 year after the purchase date if the rail pass has not been validated or used.
- Rail passes are non refundable if lost or stolen except as covered by Rail Protection Plan™.
- Reservations and supplements are not included in the rail pass and are at an additional cost.
- Prices are subject to change.