Eurail Czech Republic - Slovakia Pass: Old meets new.
The (new) Eurail Czech Republic - Slovakia Pass provides extensive rail travel on the national rail networks of both countries with your choice of travel for 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 or 10 days within a 2 month period. Whether you’d prefer those travel days to be used consecutively or non-consecutively is up to you. You might even find you’re eligible for youth, senior and saver pass discounts for two or more people traveling together.
This Czech Republic and Slovakia pass is simply perfect for adventurers and travelers looking for something different. Traveling between the capital cities of Prague and Bratislava has never been easier. Prague is a world-class modern city and one of the best-preserved medieval cities in Europe. Bratislava has its fair share of castles and palaces, but what really makes Slovakia magnificent is its more than 2,400 caves. Now with the Eurail Czech Republic - Slovakia Pass, you can explore both all you like. Whether above ground, or below.
Here's What you get:
Unlimited travel on the national rail network of the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
Choice of 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, or 10 days within a two-month period.
Travel days may be used consecutively or non-consecutively.
Conditions of Use
- Residents of Europe, the Russian Federation or Turkey are not eligible to purchase or use this rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated within 6 months of purchase date at the train station by a railway official.
- The railway official will write the passport number on your rail pass.
- When a saver pass is purchased all travelers in the party must be present when validating the rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated prior to boarding the first train or before using a passholder bonus.
- The date of travel must be entered into the corresponding box on the rail pass by the traveler before boarding the first train of the day or when utilizing a passholder bonus.
- Travelers must either carry a passport or U.S. Military I.D. in order to travel with this rail pass.
- Rail passes are 85% refundable up to 1 year after the purchase date if the rail pass has not been validated or used.
- Rail passes are non refundable if lost or stolen except as covered by Rail Protection Plan™.
- Reservations and supplements are not included in the rail pass and are at an additional cost.
- Prices are subject to change.